PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION.
There’s no need to wait weeks (or longer) for claims to be processed by shipping carriers. For only 3% of the contents value, 100% protect your parcel and receive absolute peace of mind.
When you purchase Navidium Shipping Protection at checkout, your package is covered if it is lost in transit, arrives damaged in transit or is stolen.
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it.
Please allow up to 5 business days (Mon-Fri) from the date your package is marked as delivered for your parcel to turn up and consider the following:
- Your package may have been mis-scanned or prematurely marked as delivered. The postal carrier/courier may attempt a redelivery.
- Your postal carrier/courier may have placed your package in a secure location at your property to deter porch pirates. Please check thoroughly. We have had customers report back that they found their items hidden in all sorts of locations including bushes!
- Another household member, a neighbor or the front desk at an apartment building may have accepted delivery of the package for you. Please ask anyone who may have done this.
If you have checked thoroughly and it has not shown up after 5 business days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report it. You have 14 days from the date that it was marked "delivered" to notify us of the problem for the package to be protected. Navidium package protection will cover a replacement or refund for the item(s) lost.
Your package seems lost or unusually delayed in transit
If your package has had no scans or evidence that it is moving to you for more than 5 days, please email email@example.com to report it. We will investigate the delay to determine if it is truly lost or if it is simply taking longer due to unusual circumstances such as high volume shipping season or natural disaster.
If the item is lost, the package protection will cover a replacement or refund. You have 14 days from the last tracking scan to report the problem for the package to be protected.
Your package arrives damaged or incomplete.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. You MUST send pictures if your package has arrived damaged - please make sure to take photos of the packaging. You have 48 hours from the date the package is marked "delivered" to report this for the package to be protected. Package protection will cover replacement or refund for items damaged or incomplete due to problems in transit.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to The Little Kiwi Co. The package is not actually lost, thus Navidium Shipping Protection does not cover this. Email us at email@example.com to coordinate your package shipping out again. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Delays in transit or processing which include orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with the carrier and pay any required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange.
Navidium Shipping Protection must be purchased at checkout for items to be protected and the package protection is nonrefundable once the your order has shipped.
The Little Kiwi Co reserves the right to refuse shipping to addresses or accounts with repeat shipping problems. It is the responsibility of the customer to have a reliable shipping address where packages can be left safely.
By selecting Navidium Shipping Protection, you agree to these terms.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
If you deselect Navidium Shipping Protection at checkout, your order will not be covered for loss or theft beyond the standard protection provided by the carrier. You may contact the carrier to make a report. We will diligently follow the claims policy with your selected carrier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the carrier. We will gladly help you in any way we can to recover your loss. Do not hesitate to contact us for help in this process.